H-4 EAD and H-1B Extensions Rules Change

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch the Video on this FAQ: H-4 EAD rules change and H-1B extensions rules change

Video Transcript

1. What you could try doing is have your green card started and you can use that to extend your H-1. 

2. The problem is you don't have any time left on your H-1 because you have taken 6.9 years of L-1A. I think you can only do this if you start a green card process. More Questions and Answers


Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment