H-1B Visa Denied and Petition Sent for Revocation

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch Video on this  FAQ: What are the options of an H-1B visa denied and a petition sent for revocation?

Video Transcript

1. Not until a notice of intent to revoke is sent.

2. This case is going back to USCIS. 

3. You can always get the assets back. You can try getting a tourist visa that's one way to do it. Second is to send somebody a power of attorney. You can get together with lawyers of the state where your assets are and get a proper power of attorney made out in the name of a friend. They can take care of it for you.

4. I guess in India the answer is yes. But you don't have to pay taxes both in India, as usual, there is a relief available for people in your situation, but I am not a tax expert, you need to talk to a Chartered Accountant in India.  More...


Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment