Renewing O-1 visa

My husband used to have visa O for 2 or 3 years, and we decide to come back to Mexico in 2001, now we want to come back to USA, could you renovate this visa or is easy apply for new different visa? He has a BA in Spanish Literature and I have BA in psychology, we have one eighteen and one 15 years old sons and 1 year old baby girl, and we live in Canada right now.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You will need to have the employer apply for a new O-1 petition with USCIS.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment