Registered Nurse

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

1. Get an H-1 transfer.

2. Start another green card (Just I-140) since you are an RN. You will carry the priority date from the old I-140.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment