EB-2 experience

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Continuous employment is not required, but you can use the experience with the same employer ONLY if the job you used to perform and the job you will perform after the green card are more than 50% different.

Green Card: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment