Applying H-4 Visa for Spouse During H-1 Processing

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

If you are outside USA, only H-1 is processed here. H-4 is done at the consulate when you go apply for H-1 visa.

Nonimmigrant Visas: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment